- March 31 (Thur.), 2022
JPY30,000 (Approx. USD263.00)
JPY20,000 (Approx. USD167.00)
USD1.00=JPY114 as of January 21, 2022
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment is received.
- Payment method: Credit Card only (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, and Diners)
- The registration fee will be handled by the Secretariat, Convention Linkage, Inc.
- If you have any inquires, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com).
On-site Registration Fee includes
- All conference sessions (June 6-8)
- Access to International Fire and Safety Exhibition
- Conference Kit
- Lunch (June 7-8)
- Dinner (June 6-8)
Online Registration Fee includes
- Online conference sessions (June 7)
- Online connection check (about one week prior t
Changes may be made due to the situation of COVID-19.
How to Register for the IFCAA 2022 YOKOHAMA
Please click the ‘Registration Website’’ button below and create a new user account for your country/region.
Please check “Japanese Border Measures” before you register.
Since the COVID-19 situation may change, please keep checking on the relevant updated information from embassies, consulates, and health organizations.
[Japanese Border Measures] https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/bordercontrol.html
You can edit participants' information by logging into your Registration Page at any time within the registration period.
If there are any changes after the due date, please contact the Secretariat by e-mail.
- Before March 31 (Thur.): 50% refund
- On and after April 1 (Fri.): No refund
Participants for certain countries are required to obtain business visas to enter Japan to participate in the IFCAA meetings. Obtaining requisite visas from the Japanese
Embassy or the Consulate office located in your country is required prior to arrival in Japan. Please note that visas cannot be issued after arrival at the airport.
Entry restrictions and quarantine measures may change due to the evolving nature of the pandemic. Participants are strongly advised to check the relevant information from embassies,
consulates, and health organizations. Travel and quarantine documents such as negative test certificates may be required when entering Japan.
In case quarantine measures occur, we will make additional adjustments.